Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Deaf Ears and Long Fingers"

FROM: Carl Haverfield
TO: Don McMan
SUBJECT: New typeface

Hey Don,

Attached is the new typeface I designed. It’s a Courier-inspired serif with a modern flair. I just wrote out some sample sentences to show it off. Just some simple sentences off the top of my head. Let me know what you think about the font, or anything else you want to talk about. Anything at all.

-Carl













FROM: Don McMan
TO: Carl Haverfield
SUBJECT: Re: New typeface

Carl,

Thanks for senfding ovfer that tasty font! Looks great! Sorry for any typos, this slippery Alfredo sauce has got my gorgeous new fingers extra slick. I figured the Camelback backpack would make eating this stuff cleaner, but loading the pack up with the sauce is a mess in itself! I’ll send the font to Carol as soon as I finish customizing this pair of gloves. It’s going to feel so good to wrap up my ten long babies!

Giving you an extra-large salute,
Don

No comments: