Sunday, February 13, 2011

"How Much?"

“Never take a solemn oath. People think you mean it.” – Norman Douglas

Principal Harris: Matt?
Matt: What? Who’s there?
Principal Harris: Shh. It’s Mrs. Harris.
Matt: Principal Harris? What are you doing in my room? It’s three o’clock in the morning.
Principal Harris: I have the payment.
Matt: What payment?
Principal Harris: The twenty million dollars you requested.
Matt: What are you talking about?
Principal Harris: We have cameras, Matt. Cameras and microphones. Two months ago at lunch you said you would have sex with me for twenty million dollars. I have half in this duffle bag and the rest is in the car.
Matt: Where did you get twenty million dollars?
Principal Harris: Several prominent alumni have passed through my school. Where would be best? I brought a towel.
Matt: I don’t really…
Bertha enters through window.
Bertha: Matt? I have the thirty million dollars.
Matt: Bus driver Bertha?
Bertha: Is she part of the deal? That’s fine, I brought extra towels.

No comments: