Friday, January 2, 2009

"Immature Romance Novel"

She was vacationing in Italy for the summer. She was alone and she figured if she met a man, she met a man. If not, then there’s always next year. She was eating at a corner restaurant, having some spaghetti, when he walked by. Vincenzo, he said his name was.

“Well hello, Vincenzo,” she said. He had a dirty beard, the sort of European look American women dream about. “Would you like to come to my room?”

They walked back to her hotel holding hands and flirting. As soon as they stepped through the door Vincenzo threw her on the bed and touched her boobies. He gave her a quick purple nurple.

She was more interested in his wiener and nuts. She grabbed his bing-bong.

He exhaled in ecstasy. “I love it when you touch my schlong.”

She played with his ding-a-ling some more. And his balls, too. “Wow,” he said. “You sure are fond of my penis.”

“I won’t lie, Vincenzo. Nothing makes me happier than your dong. I really enjoy it.”

“Same here.”

He fiddled with her nips some more and put a hand on her tush. “Your booty is spectacular.”

“I know. Let me check out your rod again.”

“What?”

“Your rod. Your package. Your gear. Your junk.”

“Oh, right.” He handed over his taliwhacker.

“This is one solid wiener you’ve got here.”

“Cool.”

Vincenzo was gone when she woke up. All she could think about for the rest of her trip was his ballsack.

No comments: